Friday, September 19, 2008

As Seen on TV

I was watching Studio Five yesterday afternoon and saw this:



It's always fun to get a nice surprise like that.

I'm scrapping as my tummy is too sore to do much else. I've got lots of projects to post but they are all top secret until they make it to their destinations. Sorry everyone.

Also, there is a cyber crop this weekend at the scraproom and as always, there are many fun challenges and cool people to hang with.

In other news, we're fast approaching NaNo-Time. All you NaNoWriMos pipe up and let me know if you'll be participating this year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just read your comment on the Scrap Room Forum...so cool to meet another Veggie Head Scrapper!!!!!! I've added you to my list of blogs to follow! There is another Scrappin Vegan too...he name is Lindsay and she goes by CraftyVegan...she's on my blog Links

Perpetual Beginner said...

Of course I'll be doing NaNo! I've done NaNo four years running thus far, I'm not going to stop now.

I'll put up on post on Memory's Lament shortly about it. Suffice to say two plots that have been sitting in the back of my head for a while collided, and I think the result will be interesting.

Unknown said...

I plan to NaNo...with a baby. Should be interesting :)