Friday, January 30, 2009

Scraplifting and Vacation Time

Good Morning Everyone :-)

We are leaving for Anaheim in about three hours so I'll probably not be online much until the tenth of February. We are going to Disneyland to celebrate Chris's 40th birthday (tomorrow), my 36th (Friday) and our 14th anniversary (Wednesday). It should be a ton of fun.

All month at TSR there has been a faves challenge where you choose a LO from your favorites folder that meets the requirement (like "strips" or "hearts") and then copy it. I was able to play a long twice this month. The first LO I lifted was by Shawnna, here's her LO:


and here's mine:


The second was by Jenny Price:


And Mine:


I even met one of my goals of using stamps more often on LOs.

Have a great week everyone! If I can I'll post some pictures from the trip.

1 comment:

Sassy Pam said...

Great lifts!! Hope you have a super time.