Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Daily December Pages

Just a quickie post of my Daily December pages as we all have fevers and flu. Yuck. Me I understand as the steroids lower my resistance to germs. The boys are just unlucky I guess. But, they are finally sitting up and have consumed a huge pot of soup and a pot of hot cocoa. That's a good sign, right?

Keeping the DD pages simple and not time consuming has been hard. I keep struggling with the concept and then I don't want to do them at all. Focusing on the memories is key.

Dec. 3rd and 4th:


December 5th and a card I got from my mom. I don't know about you but I never know what to do with holiday cards. This year I'm hole punching them and sticking them in the album. We'll see how it goes:


As you can see, I didn't take any pics. Oh, well. My twitter feed is a good glimpse into our lives too.

December 6th, the hats and scarves side of the page (left) is glued right onto the back of the card from my mom. Weird but makes me happy.



Also, a special thank you to Nina for the shout out. You are a sweetheart!

3 comments:

Maggi said...

I love your pages, using the Twitterfeed is an awesome idea! I never know what to do with cards either although I have cut out whatever they write and use that as embellishments for layouts. lol

Kathi said...

The pages are great looking! I especially love the curvy lines on the left hand page.

Kristen H said...

This is very cool. I think you can also make a scrapbook type page from your facebook entries. This is neat. I love your creativity.... and freedom!