Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ATC Bombshell Fun

Hey Everyone,

We're on vacation (hence the lack of posts) but I wanted to share with you the ATCs I made to swap with the Bombshell Stamps DT.

Here's my card:


We were asked to pick a Bombshell Stamp that best suited us and I asked my kids which one they thought was most "me" - we all picked Mi Amor with a second choice being Retro Cowgirls. LOL.

Here's the ones I made for my girls:




Now pop over to their blogs and see the cool stuff they made :-)



Steph
Kathi
Alison
Erika
Cheryl
Kelli
PerkyNihilist
BoHoRose
Katie
Kas

13 comments:

Kathi said...

Fabulous ATC. I love the way you colored it and also love that it breaks the borders, just the way that you do!

I'm so glad to own a piece of your art!

~Lady B~ said...

This is one of my favorite images! Your coloring is fabulous!

Alison said...

These are stunning! It was the first ATC when I opened my parcel and I just said "Oh WOW!!!" I love her! You are so talented!!!

GlitteryKatie said...

Love this ATC- so proud to have one here in my mitts!!

Unknown said...

Nicole, this ATC is the prettiest I've ever seen. Thank you so much for the beautiful art.

Daniella said...

LOVE that!! WOW!! I found out from going to Alison's blog that you BSS gals were hopping!! So much inspiration, I haven't stopped hopping!!
Really bitchin' ATC for sure!!

KC said...

I love the colors. this is so neat!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty much in love with this design!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOOh she's just FAB!!! Love it! xxD

Anita Bownds said...

lovin that stamp your atc's are awsome,and the colouring is fantastic...hugz Anita

Cheryl Valadez said...

Nicole, she is so gorgeous! I'm so happy to have a little piece of your art for my very own ;D

Bombshell Stamps said...

WOW Nicole, I am so inspired every time I visit your blog! I adore the ATC you made and the Mi Amor girl is so you, I love it!!! I like how you played around with color on all the ATC's!!! Thanks so much for playing along, and I'm so touched by the gesture!

Mary G. said...

All I can say is WOW!!!!! This is fabulous!! Beautifully colored. Your talent is awesome!