Monday, May 9, 2011

What's on My Desk

I really love reading people's what's on my desk posts so I thought I'd post a picture of my own... now you'll see what's behind the curtain *snort* Hardly as exciting as all that because I craft on a calendar blotter at the kitchen table. It means my mess making is extremely limited.


I also tidy up every single marker and ink pad between images - yeah, I'm freaky like that. 
Any other clean-as-you-go types out there?

My Mother's Day was awesome. It's such a loaded holiday so I'll leave it with a few pics from our day:

Here's my eldest, he's almost 15 and he made me a mama. Love him to bits.


My boys:


Chris and I (my crutch is showing - oh well.)


We went on a really cool road trip yesterday and stopped at all the beautiful sights we tend to blow right by on busier days:

4 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

I wish some of your craft neatness would rub off on me! I had to paint in the kitchen while our basement was under construction and I swear it looked like a bomb went off every day!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I would never get any craft done if I cleaned up along the way. lol

LOVE the pics! I especially like seeing what you are working on.

Priti Lisa said...

I am the complete opposite of you, I'm afraid...total slob here.
Your family is beautiful.
xo

Carmen said...

You should link up to Whats on your workdesk wednesday on Julia's blog tomorrow. http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com Sooooo many weirdo clean freaks out there you wouldn't believe it :P

Me? I'm a magnet for mayhem and craft injuries ;)

Love what you are doing with those stampotique images there.