Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Let It Snow: Sketchy Thursday Layout

Last week we got oodles of glorious snow. It was magical, marvelous and a teensy bit maddening as it had been near eighty degrees the day before. Utah weather can give a girl whiplash!


Here's the Sketchy Thursdays sketch:


I went more for texture on this LO then gobs of stuff. It came out nice and thin, my album thanks me :-)


And I included the Scrapfit ChallengeWorkout #53 'The Journaling Goes Round & Round'  - my journalling went all around the page.

10 comments:

Debbie P said...

Absolutely beautiful layout! Great job using the sketch as inspiration.

Tracy said...

So pretty! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFit!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS! I loveeeeee the photos, the snowflake background and those colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

corrie said...

So cool!!! I love the papers and that laser cut is awesome! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Diana Fisher said...

I love the background on this page! Love what you made for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!! :)

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

You have made some gorgeous paper art pages! You have an eye for putting bright cheery colors together! Stop by to enter my giveaway!

All of my Todays said...

Gorgeous layout and I love the snowflake background.

Marilyn said...

Lovely page!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapfit!!!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful LO! Your snowflake diecut is gorgeous and the perfect backdrop. Love your journaling around the mat! Thanks for joining the ScrapFIT Workout! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

wendipooh13 said...

gorgeous LO!!! love the snowflake background!!! looks super pretty!! thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT