Thursday, November 10, 2011

Full of Smiles: Tube Fun



When I saw the SRM mini tubes in the CupCards {to go} holiday kit, I let out a little squeal. They brought out the mad scientist in me, causing B. and I to debate which would be better, filling it with blood or poison... then we remembered that we're crafting Christmas so I headed a different direction.



 Are visions of sugar plums dancing in your head now?
They are in mine!

And see how cute the sticker on top is. Love! 


Making the tube holder was way easier then it looks. I followed this tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and got it right the first time.

Don't feel like clicking through... here you go:


Thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments:

Kathi said...

Wow. So cute. So practical. So versatile.

I think I need to make some of these for the holidays, especially for my very own mad scientist.

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

You find the neatest projects, Nicole. This is adorable - perfect for so many occasions.

Your take on it for Christmas is great!

Thanks for the video too.