Friday, February 10, 2012

January Image Quest Layout


Each month I'm making a LO featuring the photos I've taken for Image Quest, a photo challenge I'm doing. My intent is to keep it as simple as possible, keeping the focus on the photos, not on the cute crap I can scatter around a page :-)

(click to see)


My favorite part of this LO (not counting the pics themselves) is the silver letters. When we were sick over Christmas we bought a box of Kleenex with menthol and the inside of the box was lined with silver. When it was empty I broke the box down and saved it for crafting. To make the letters I ran it through my Cuttlebug using PTI's Block Alphabet (scroll way down the page) die.


They're cute and I love that I can recycle household paper for my titles.

3 comments:

itsallrosi said...

these look like some good photography exercises!

Sarah said...

those silver letters look fantastic, you'd never guess they had come from a pack of tissues :)

(and I bet they still smell all lovely and mentholly)

Maggi said...

Slick and simple, love it! What a cool idea for the letters, that turned out really great!