Thursday, December 6, 2012

She Loved Life and it Loved her Right Back


I didn't get a chance to formally introduce this Modern Girl before she was off to her new home but I wanted to post some pics anyway.


I love how this outfit turned out. The style is what I'd call 'sassy simplicity'. She looks like someone I'd want to hang out with.


Her highlights are pretty fun too.


And don't forget my BOGO sale is going on until Monday 12/10


 Buy an original and get any 6x12 or 3x12 print of your choice while supplies last. Just leave me a note of which print you want in the "notes to seller" section at purchase and it's yours*. HAVE FUN!!! *while supplies last
 
You can check out my originals HERE and Art Prints HERE.

3 comments:

Carolyn Dube said...

Love her colors- love that there is lots going on but the focal image remains strong!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I am so inspired by your art. I love visiting your blog.

Kathi said...

It's fabulous. I'm glad it's gone on to a new home.