Monday, October 12, 2015

Paper Artsy Guest Blogger: Wearables

You guys!

I seriously messed up. Big time.

About a week ago my middlet was laid up having just had all four impacted wisdom teeth pulled. The next day I came down with the flu and a killer fever. 

So while he dozed on the couch I slept on the love seat and we were miserable together. 

I didn't get much done though.

When we both came back to our senses I apparently missed a few things... like my guest post at Paper Artsy going live. Oops. 

I've been diligently checking everyday since and drooling over everyone's gorgeous projects.

Then it hit me... I bet mine went up during the Great Darkness of 2015 ;-)

And Sure enough, there it is. My post, all the lovely folks who commented so sweetly. 

*sigh*

So please, all my darling readers, CLICK OVER TO THE POST and say hello for me. 


No comments: